guild of nameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild of nameless

guild members forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» the things you love
Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:49 am by Theoracle

» Personality Test - How cool are you
Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:02 am by Theoracle

» Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event!
Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:40 am by North

» A great link to Resto Info
Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:23 am by misscheef

» welcome friends!
Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:39 pm by misscheef

» the things you hate
Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:37 pm by misscheef

» Talk about...
Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:05 am by sensez

» The Dailies to grind....
Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:38 pm by misscheef

» Firelands and how to open the portal
Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:19 pm by misscheef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
voluntas

Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event!   Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Hey guys. I'm sorry you haven't heard from me in a couple of months Embarassed I was going to come here and tell you guys I'll be away for a while after my subscription expired, but I couldn't remember the damned url of the site at the time and sort of forgot it later. Sorry excuse, I know Sad I expect that I've been demoted/removed from the guild, since I left for such a long time without saying anything, this is perfectly understandable and I hope you'll still take me back.

Anyways, after a few months of mulling over things and studying and working like a little psychopath, I decided that playing wow even just to chat with you guys is a better past-time than my recent endeavours; such as staring at reddit for the whole evening etc Razz

I'm propably making my grand return tomorrow evening and I'll be pestering you with questions like a maniac for a while, I'm sure. I have no idea what's been going on in wow - let alone in the guild - for the past three months.
Back to top Go down
voluntas

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event!   Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:47 pm

I just checked wowprogression and it claims that not a single guild on nagrand has downed Ragnaros. Also realm status says nagrand has low population. Has anyone noticed the realm "quieting down" or such?
Back to top Go down
North

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event!   Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:40 am

voluntas wrote:
I just checked wowprogression and it claims that not a single guild on nagrand has downed Ragnaros. Also realm status says nagrand has low population. Has anyone noticed the realm "quieting down" or such?

Yeah but it's only Rag on HC noone has done... and a lot of servers are on the same lvl. ppl struckle with him^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event!   Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
guild of nameless :: welcome :: Guild Events :: Guild Events-
Jump to: