guild of nameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guild of nameless

guild members forum

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» the things you love
Firelands and how to open the portal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:49 am by Theoracle

» Personality Test - How cool are you
Firelands and how to open the portal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:02 am by Theoracle

» Thinking of restarting, what a fucking event!
Firelands and how to open the portal I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:40 am by North

» A great link to Resto Info
Firelands and how to open the portal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:23 am by misscheef

» welcome friends!
Firelands and how to open the portal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:39 pm by misscheef

» the things you hate
Firelands and how to open the portal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:37 pm by misscheef

» Talk about...
Firelands and how to open the portal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:05 am by sensez

» The Dailies to grind....
Firelands and how to open the portal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:38 pm by misscheef

» Firelands and how to open the portal
Firelands and how to open the portal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:19 pm by misscheef

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Firelands and how to open the portal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
misscheef
Admin
misscheef

Firelands and how to open the portal Empty
PostSubject: Firelands and how to open the portal   Firelands and how to open the portal I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Firelands Daily Quest Hub Guide

Notes

The Firelands raid is open. You can enter any time without doing any quests, provided you are level 85.
Portals to Org and SW are now at Nordrassil in Hyjal.
New flight point at the Sanctuary of Malorne in Hyjal.
You cannot get the Firelands Invasion starting quest until you have completed enough quests in Mount Hyjal to have reclaimed The Regrowth area or completed the "Call of the Ancients" quest chains.
Firelands quests are gated. It will take 3 days to get access to the Firelands Zone. It will take 9 days to recruit the Shadow Wardens. It will take 5 more days to recruit the Druids of the Talon. Then it will take 13-15 days to unlock all the vendors (depending on what daily quests you get). In total it will take 30-32 days to completely unlock all the quests and vendors.
To begin, visit your local Hero's Call Board and get your first breadcrumb quest.
! Guardians of Hyjal: Firelands Invasion!
? Travel to the Sanctuary of Malorne in southwestern Mount Hyjal to turn in.
! Opening the Door
? Up on a rise to the east of the Sanctuary of Malorne is the portal to the Firelands and the place to turn in your quest.
! A Ritual of Flame
? Kill stuff! Then turn in at the same place.
! To the Sanctuary!
? Return to the Sanctuary of Malorne to turn in.
! Caught Unawares
? There are three druids located here, here and here. Go speak with them and fight off mobs near them. Return to the Sanctuary when completed to turn in.
! The Sanctuary Must Not Fall
? Kill stuff! Turn in at the same place.

Back to top Go down
https://misscheefsaysgohere.forumotion.com

Firelands and how to open the portal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
guild of nameless :: welcome :: WoW Specific :: Useful WoW info-
Jump to: